||Product Planning and Operation Associate II
||Head Office- Sulaymaniyah
||Product Development Section Manager
Product analysis and understand integration; Testing new product and writing summary of test results. Meeting clients and gathering requirements; managing in house products and product development project such as online payment gateway and websites; product integration and evaluation; Software Engineering role understanding coding, user interface flow, software development and software design.
- Create new ideas for the product and follow it up till it is presented to the market.
- Communicate the requirements for new and existing product development with the vendors.
- Follow up with the product launch and customer behavior to develop and enhance user experience to fit the market need including not limited to, process flow and prices.
- Design the high-level user experience and make sure it is intuitive and friendly.
- Search and validate new vendors when it is needed for new projects.
- Identify market requirements and needs to define product feature set.
- Plan and exist strategy for each new product providing the right factors and measurements.
- Conduct market research on field to build the current perception about the product position in the market.
- Make sure that all the process and the flow working perfectly before giving the green line to launch a new or an enhanced product/service to the market
- Follow up with other departments to enhance the user experience specifically not limited to sales, back office, archiving, and finance departments.
- Design and do UAT sessions based a predefined approved use cases.
- Analyze data and process to identify the chances for improvement between product and technical department.
- Analyze and refine internal processes to increase the efficiency and develop automated practice.
- Draft presentable creative solutions to prospective clients to encourage partnership with the company.
- Delegate of Product Development Head for official meeting with clients and vendors when it is needed around Iraq.
| Performance Standards:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology. Business background is a must.
- Fluency in written and conversational English and (Kurdish or Arabic) are essential.
- Experience in product design and UX/UI.
- Passionate for supporting Mobile money.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive and curious individual
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Prior experience in programming is a plus
- Availability to work flexible shifts
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be interpreted as a full list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the employee herewith classified.
AsiaHawala is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please attach your CV below, or send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org