- Provide specialized technical maintenance and service support of the supported systems.
- Ensure proper functioning and access to network, software, and web applications in the company.
- Identify, report, diagnose, resolve, and test the system and the platforms on which the system is operating.
- Oversee patch scope and implementations, conduct fixes and rollbacks if required
- Analyze high traffic load on the system and find the root cause
- Administer the system in a 24/7 production environment
- Solve minor, major, and critical issues of different gateways and channels of the system, such as USSD, mobile application, etc.
- Conduct functional testing for APIs and ensure connections between the integrations
- Supervise the operations and maintenance of the system
- Develop database automation tools and shell scripts
- Develop new applications or programs as addon to the current system and programing for multiple purposes
- Follow up and solve customer issues such as subscribers, channel users, operators, etc. within the SLA period
- Configure new changes on the database and servers as requested and defined by other departments
- Performs technical assessment and administrative work required for planning, design, and production